Thursday, June 5, 2008

welcome to briez blog!!!

Hello  your going to have a great time at my blog, talk to ya soon

7 comments:

bbanah said...

Hi Brie, just a quick note to say hello

Anonymous said...

Hi Brie, Your blog is really starting to take shape. I like the different things you have chosen for your side bar. Great work and keep it up.

Hi, my name is Chrystal said...

Hi Brie, your blog is really awesome, I love those cute pictures of that puppy!! Is that your puppy? Do you play any sports??

Bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brie I like your blog Daisy is really cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brie,
We've just got a puppy too. Ours is a Wheaten Terrier named Tilly. What sort of dog is your puppy?
From Mr Price.

bbanah said...

hi Mr.Price ,my dog is a Fox Terrier /Jack Russell ...
She is ten weeks old!!!


from Briearnah

bbanah said...

That is my Family's puppy , Chrystal !!!
I play Netball , volleyball and ripper rugby