I've been reading Helena the Horse-riding Fairy.
In the story there are goblins(they work for a powerful monster/goblin)who try to stop the fairies from getting all their crystals, ribbons, flags etc.There is King Oberon and Queen Titania!
There are two other main characters who are Kirsty Tate & Rachel Walker(Humans)and they help the fairies!!!
The most powerful goblin(Jack Frost)in this story says this to make the fairies sporty objects to disappear into the human world:
the fairyland olympics are about to start
and my crafty goblins are going to take part.
We'll win this year, for I'v got a cunning plan.
I'm sending my goblins to the arena in fairyland.
The magic sporty objects that make sports safe and fun,
Will be stolen by my goblins, to keep until we've won.
Sporty Fairies, prepare to lose and to watch us win.
Goblins, follow my commands, and let the games begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment