Our class(RM 8)went to Auckland to learn about how a chosen animal thrives...
WHERE WE WENT:
Auckland Zoo
Up the Sky Tower
B.K
& slept at Kelly Tarltons...
MY CHOSEN ANIMAL:
The animal that I chose was the New Zealand Kiwi bird.
Did you know that the female Kiwi is bigger than the male Kiwi.
Kiwis eat Worms, Bugs, Grubs and other small things.
the Kiwis enemy are Pigs, Dogs, Possums, Rats, Cats and Stoats.
Kiwis live in dark native forest's and sleep in hollow logs or small caves.
The Kiwi behaviour is crazy because Kiwi's sleep in the day and walk around at night...
THE BUS RIDE:
Our bus ride was very boring.At least the seats were cozy!I sat with Tegan half the way there and Robin the other half.But I didn't go back home on the bus because me and the rest of my family stayed in Auckland at my Aunty's house.My dad came with me on the trip and my mum and sister tagged along in their own car...
No comments:
Post a Comment